One Sweet Day
Mariah Carey & Boyz II Men
Sorry I never told you.
抱歉,我从未告诉过你
All I wanted to say.
我所想说的
And now it's too late to hold you.
但现在想留住你为时已晚
Because you've flown away,so far away.
因为你已经远远的飞走
Never had I imagined.我从不曾想过
Living without Ur smile.
生活中没有了你的笑容
Feeling' & knowin' you hear me.
感到并知道你听得见我的话语
It keeps me alive,alive.
这使我充满生气
And I know U're shining down on me from heaven.
我知道你在天堂照耀着我
Like so many friends we've lost along the way.
就象我们那些已逝去的朋友们
And I know eventually we'll be together.
现在我知道我们最终会在一起
(Together)One sweet day !
在那甜蜜的一日相聚
Eventualy I'll see U in heaven.
总有一天我们会在天堂相遇
Darlin' I never showed U.
亲爱的,我从未向你表示
Assumed U'd always be there.
假装你仍旧在那儿
(And I)I take Ur presence 4 granted.
我把你的存在当作理所当然
But I always cared (I always cared).
但我一直都很在乎
And I missed the love we shared.
我怀念我们共同拥有的爱
Although the sun will never shine the same.
虽然太阳底下日日新
I'll always look 2 a brighter day.
但我仍然向往更明朗的日子
Yeah Yeah !
Lord I know when I lay me down 2 sleep.
上帝啊,我知道当我躺下长眠不醒时
You will always listen as I pray.
你将仍然如从前我祈祷时一样倾听我的话
发表评论